XP1 - The Luminaire Sewing, Embroidery and Quilting Machine
Discover the XP1 for an enlightened sewing, embroidery and quilting experience that is light years ahead! With state-of-the-art StitchVision Technology, the Luminaire uses innovative beaming light for virtually perfect stitch placement and more precise previews. Offering our most generous workspace and largest embroidery area ever and a revolutionary collection of features like gridline and grid markers, a large LCD touchscreen display and an easy-to-view LED embroidery pointer, this machine will help you achieve perfection in every stitch.
- StitchVision Technology lets you preview stitches and embroidery designs directly on your fabric with an intelligent projection system.
- Guideline and grid markers project a variety of lines on your fabric to light your path with precision.
- Dual-purpose stylus helps you make adjustments directly on your fabric for increased accuracy.
- Our largest 10 5/8" x 16" embroidery area lets you easily create larger-than-life embroidery.
- Spring lever release frame includes rubber plates on both sides for a superior grip on fabric, while an ergonomic spring lever release enables easier, clamp-free hooping.
- Largest ever workspace (65 square inches total size, 13.1" needle to arm) accommodates large projects even as big as a rolled king-sized quilt.
- Built-in pointer casts a ‘T’ mark in one of three colour choices to ensure visibility on any fabric, highlighting the centre of your embroidery design and needle drop positioning.
- Large 10.1” built-in high-definition LCD display with capacitive technology lets you view your creations in crisp, vivid colour and navigate easily with the scrolling menu and large, intuitive icons. Works like a tablet with familiar scrolling, pinching and sliding.
- Enhanced InnovEye® Plus technology up to 4x larger viewing and scans your embroidery area up to 400% wider than before.
- Echo quilting follows the contour of your original embroidery design, expanding outwards with adjustable spacing to help you customize your designs.
Click here for more information - brochure and accessories
ITEM CODE: XP1